Action at the ProM

Chris Watkins

Apr 19, 2011, 6:08:34 PM4/19/11
to Project Matching Thingy
I stepped back from CC-PMS a few weeks ago. It was a preference for doing something concrete - I want work meetings, online jams. Maybe it's a personal style thing, or maybe it was a foretaste of the recent mess that I've been fortunate enough to mostly avoid. Either way, I believe we have the ability, between us, to take action.

Now, I'm very limited in time. E.g. it's now 6am and I've just been setting up spam defences on Appropedia. (And I'm in a 24 hr diner with wifi, waiting for a storm to finish.) I want to use that time well - so I'd love my next serious engagement with ProM to be a work meeting.

I want to build something. I'm not a coder, but I can use a spreadsheet, know some regex and I know how to ask smart people for help. I want the swarm. We are the swarm, right? I want to be part of conversations that are about the nitty gritty of building. If that strikes a chord with you, let's get cracking.

I'll post concrete suggestions in a separate thread.

--
Chris Watkins

Appropedia.org - Sharing knowledge to build rich, sustainable lives.

blogs.appropedia.org
community.livejournal.com/appropedia
identi.ca/appropedia
twitter.com/appropedia

Tim Rayner

Apr 19, 2011, 6:20:43 PM4/19/11
to cc-...@googlegroups.com
I'm with you Chris!

Tim
--
-------Climate Change Project Matching System------
We're using the Coalition of the Willing Wiki: http://cotw.cc/wiki/Project_Matching

Suresh Fernando

Apr 19, 2011, 6:28:15 PM4/19/11
to cc-...@googlegroups.com
Me Too...

--
-------Climate Change Project Matching System------
We're using the Coalition of the Willing Wiki: http://cotw.cc/wiki/Project_Matching
And BetterMeans: https://secure.bettermeans.com/projects/184
We're working as three tracks. Please prefix threads as follows: <Tech> <Data> <Outreach>.... and do join at least one of the tracks!
You are subscribed to the CC-PMS Google Groups group.

Suresh Fernando
BLOG, YOUTUBE, OK WEBSITE, OK FAN PAGE, OK GROUP, OK-WE, PHILOSOPHY,  TWITTER,  FACEBOOK, WOTW FAN PAGE LINKEDIN, SLIDESHARE

-------ProM: Climate Change Project Matching System------
Project Description: http://cotw.cc/wiki/Project_Matching
To Join: https://groups.google.com/forum/?hl=en#!forum/cc-pms
Workstreams: http://cotw.cc/wiki/CC-PMS_etherpad_index