ALIA 20X20: a slideshow presentation on CotW-ProM (apologies for cross-posting)

Tim Rayner

May 1, 2011, 11:50:41 PM5/1/11
to cc-...@googlegroups.com, coal...@googlegroups.com
Hi y'all,

Just completed a PP presentation on CotW-ProM for the Australian Library
and Information Association meet tomorrow nite at USydney. Thought you
guys might be interested, so I posted the link and notes on my usertalk
page on cotw.cc. The presentation considers what we learned in the first
phase of the ProM project - where we made mistakes, and how IMO we
should set about correcting them.

http://cotw.cc/wiki/User_talk:Timrayner

It's painted with with broad brush. If you'd like to discuss details,
meet me in the Tavern!

Tim

paul horan

May 2, 2011, 4:09:33 AM5/2/11