Coalition of the Willing RHoKs the Google Campus

timrayner

Jun 2, 2011, 2:17:33 AM6/2/11
to CC-PMS (ProM), coal...@googlegroups.com
Exciting y'all!

This weekend, Saturday, June 4th and Sunday June 5th, 2011, the mighty
Mark Junkunc is presenting at RHoK on behalf of CotW. RHoK is a
hackathon - Mark is presenting at the Google Campus, Silicon Valley
CA.

http://www.coalitionblog.org/2011/06/2033/

We kept this one quiet while we figured out how we wanted to run the
event. Now it is GO, we'd be happy to have your input. If you have
hacker friends in the Bay area, please put them in touch with Mark. He
has to work a day job at HP, but he'd be happy to hear from them.

Thanks, Mark, on behalf of all of us, for stepping up to this extent.
I so much wish I was there. Looking forward to connecting with you on
Skype during the event (if you want to play a part on skype, contact
Mark or MM).

Looks like a big weekend. Who knows where we'll be by next week. The
fun of it lies in finding out.

Tim