Help our friend Michel Bauwens !

Tiberius Brastaviceanu

Mar 14, 2012, 2:37:58 AM3/14/12
https://www.wepay.com/xiun4w/donations/p2p-foundation-personal-support-fund

From Michel

You are aware of my work at the P2P Foundation, which I believe is important for successful and vital social change. While we do our best to be sustainable, this is not yet the case, and I really need your support to bridge the coming period. Right now is the right time to support these efforts! If you believe in the importance of P2P, and feel you benefit from my engagement for it, our knowledge commons and the continuous curation of quality material, and believe in the cause, please show your support with a donation. We suggest $25 but that is just indicative. We really need this, thanks a lot!

Please do not this is a measure for personal support of my own activities, not a fundraising for the P2P Foundation as an organisational entity.

Michel Bauwens

--
t!b!
co-founder of SENSORICA