SENSORICA's story presented at MIX Management 2.0 Challenge

Tiberius Brastaviceanu

Jul 17, 2011, 12:55:33 AM7/17/11
I am preparing a story for the MIX Management 2.0 Challenge. Deadline is Monday night. I am still working on it... but I would appreciate your constructive criticism. I encourage you to use the comments directly on the page, even if your comments are negative. Be honest, be real, don't worry, you'll not hurt my feelings. For those of you who appreciate commons-based peer-production, I hope you'll find it interesting.

Thank you!

--
t!b!
co-founder of SENSORICA

Tiberius Brastaviceanu

Jul 18, 2011, 1:56:29 PM7/18/11
I added more info and some graphics to our story.
http://www.managementexchange.com/story/sensorica-open-enterprise-making

We don't think we are going to win this challenge. We just want to make some waves, to shake the business community a little. Please help us make some noise by commenting on this story. Let's wake up the world!

I think this story constitutes a cluster of very interesting features for an open enterprise. Everything we've created is creative commons. You can use it as you please. Let's build this darn new economy!

Tibi

--
-------Climate Change Project Matching System------
We're using the Coalition of the Willing Wiki: http://cotw.cc/wiki/Project_Matching

Pamela McLean

Jul 18, 2011, 6:12:51 PM7/18/11
to cc-...@googlegroups.com
Hi Tibi

I've just seen this. Wondering about your Monday night deadline - midnight I imagine - but what time zone (if it's mine then I've hardly got time to rget my head round new info and think deeply and comment - if it's USA then there might be time).

Pam

Pamela McLean

Jul 18, 2011, 7:25:27 PM7/18/11
to cc-...@googlegroups.com
I've commented - and was encouraged to see my comment was logged in as July 18, 2011 at 4:22pm. Hope it may help add to your noise.

Pamela