Catalyst MAP @ RHoK Everywhere - this Saturday, Dec 3

Tim Rayner

Dec 2, 2011, 1:40:38 AM12/2/11
to coal...@googlegroups.com, openk...@googlegroups.com, cc-...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

What do a philosopher, an astronaut, and a guy with a mohican have in
common? They'll all be working on the Catalyst MAP this Saturday at
RHoK. If you'd like to join us, we'd love to hear from you! If there
is a RHoK event in your neighbourhood, head along and pitch in.

http://www.rhok.org/node/18779

The Catalyst MAP problem page is here: http://www.rhok.org/problems/catalyst-map

Tim

Tim Rayner

Dec 2, 2011, 9:38:21 PM12/2/11
to coal...@googlegroups.com, openk...@googlegroups.com, cc-...@googlegroups.com
Greetings all,

Exciting news! Coalition of the Willing teams up with NASA and others this weekend to start work on a worldchanging collaboration system and data viz resource.

http://www.coalitionblog.org/2011/12/houston-we-have-lift-off-cotw-and-nasa-are-ready-to-rhok/

We are pitching the work at RHoK in five locations across the US. Please feel welcome to come along and be part of it!

Tim