Decision making for open and decentralized value networks

Skip to the first unread message

Tiberius Brastaviceanu

18 July 2011, 11:39:03 am18/7/11
to Kolab, ProM, piet...@googlegroups.com, Steve Bosserman, greene...@greeneracres.us.com, Roy Zuniga
Hi all,

A few months ago I started a document about decision making for open and decentralized value networks. Some of you have already contributed to it (thank you!). This was in response to a crisis we went through in Prom/COTW.

I recently met Roy Zuniga, who is proposing a vary similar decision making concept,  but in a more concrete form. I think our projects can greatly benefit from Roy's ongoing work.

I got Roy's permission to broadcast  some of his posts within a few groups I am part of, here they are.

If you are interested, if you are involved in projects that need a sound decision making mechanism, let's form a team to implement the core of what Roy is proposing and after to customize that for our specific needs.

--
t!b!
co-founder of SENSORICA

Suresh Fernando

18 July 2011, 11:40:06 am18/7/11
to cc-...@googlegroups.com
The link don't seem to work...

--
-------Climate Change Project Matching System------
We're using the Coalition of the Willing Wiki: http://cotw.cc/wiki/Project_Matching

Suresh Fernando
BLOG, YOUTUBE, OK WEBSITE, OK FAN PAGE, OK GROUP, OK-WE, PHILOSOPHY,  TWITTER,  FACEBOOK, WOTW FAN PAGE LINKEDIN, SLIDESHARE

-------ProM: Climate Change Project Matching System------
Project Description: http://cotw.cc/wiki/Project_Matching
To Join: https://groups.google.com/forum/?hl=en#!forum/cc-pms
Workstreams: http://cotw.cc/wiki/CC-PMS_etherpad_index

Tiberius Brastaviceanu

18 July 2011, 12:00:06 pm18/7/11
to cc-...@googlegroups.com
which one?

Suresh Fernando

18 July 2011, 12:01:31 pm18/7/11
to cc-...@googlegroups.com
None of them work...

Tiberius Brastaviceanu

18 July 2011, 12:05:54 pm18/7/11
to Roy Zuniga, Kolab, ProM, piet...@googlegroups.com, Steve Bosserman, greene...@greeneracres.us.com
Roy might not have access to some of these mailing lists, and some of you can't open the links (?). He just sent a PDF attachment with his concept and a "hello everyone" message.

Roy, you can provide a space collaboration is there is interest.

On Mon, Jul 18, 2011 at 11:44 AM, Roy Zuniga <zunig...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hello everyone,

It's a pleasure to virtually meet you. Thanks Tiberius for networking so quickly. Attached please find the condensed version of the blogs.

We're in the analysis an design phase and will have something for you to review in the near future. We have one software engineer engaged at the moment and this will become an open source project for greater collaboration.

I look forward to our dialog.

Roy

(apologies for the large doc; I'll have to resample the images to a smaller size)

On Mon, Jul 18, 2011 at 8:39 AM, Tiberius Brastaviceanu <tiberius.br...@gmail.com> wrote:
Federated Decision Making v1.0.pdf