New Club signup bonus

Camera Club of Cincinnati

Dec 14, 2020, 9:49:50 PM12/14/20
to Camera Club of Cincinnati
I think we should offer free Covid vaccine  to all new members!!!fisheye city1 sm.jpg

Michael Maxfield

Dec 15, 2020, 1:56:14 AM12/15/20
to Camera Club of Cincinnati
I'll get right on that. hehe. Actually, I do have some good advice for everyone. Vitamin D looks like it may help prevent or seriously lessen the effects of Covid 19. Here's a video that explains it in some depth. https://youtu.be/ha2mLz-Xdpg  While this may seem off-topic for a photography group, I'm going to justify it by citing the old adage; Dead men take no pictures. So stay healthy, you all.

-Mike McKay

On Mon, Dec 14, 2020 at 9:49 PM Camera Club of Cincinnati <cc-...@googlegroups.com> wrote:
I think we should offer free Covid vaccine  to all new members!!!fisheye city1 sm.jpg

blhp...@fuse.net

Dec 15, 2020, 8:51:03 AM12/15/20
to Camera Club of Cincinnati
Start with the members over 70 ...

Dec 15, 2020, 9:56:03 AM12/15/20
to Michael Maxfield, Camera Club of Cincinnati
Thanks!
I've been taking Vitamin D for several years now, I've never had the Flu or a Flu shot.
Also, take vitamin C
Nelson Charette
PSA, PPA, MCSE, MCP+I, MCP, A+, EiEi0
Kentucky PSA State Membership Director

H. Stephen Bjornson, MD, PhD

Dec 15, 2020, 1:08:33 PM12/15/20
to cc-...@googlegroups.com
The best way to prevent Covid 19 is to wear a mask!!!!
Steve

Kip Shaffer

Dec 15, 2020, 1:14:42 PM12/15/20
to H. Stephen Bjornson, MD, PhD, cc-...@googlegroups.com
100% Agree!  But it's easy to think you're doing enough, especially if you've made it this long without catching it.  I caught it in November, despite working from home and wearing a mask everywhere!  I still do not know where I caught it.  So my advice to you is to be even more careful than you've been... especially since these next few months will be the most dangerous yet!

-Kip