updating production lab

Daniel Damelin

Apr 23, 2015, 2:01:55 AM4/23/15
to cc developers
Hi folks,

I updated the lab-grapher code to complete the work Rishi was doing to allow the hiding of graph axis values. You can see an example of it working here:

One thing that is exacerbated by this change is the slight shifting of the graph when the model is run vs. how it looks when initially set up. I checked older versions of lab and this behavior is there, but it is less prominent when the axis values are shown. We want to use this new feature in about a week. Would it be possible to get this pushed to production some time before then?

-Dan

Scott Cytacki

Apr 23, 2015, 7:55:26 AM4/23/15
to cc developers
I think getting it released before next Thursday is possible. We were hoping to release it this week to get some other data set changes released.

It would also be great to get this pull request merged before the release:

----
post message :cc-dev...@googlegroups.com

Scott Cytacki
The Concord Consortium

Scott Cytacki

Apr 29, 2015, 8:12:27 AM4/29/15
to cc developers

This is looking less likely now. It seems we resolved the issue with the new components. So now we need to update staging and the screenshots and have Evangeline test them out.

--
from my phone