To add new property in lab-interactives-site

rishi shah

Apr 4, 2015, 11:25:24 AM4/4/15
to cc-dev...@googlegroups.com
Hi,
 Can some one offer some guidance on how to add a new property in lab-interactive-site repo? I already added that property in lab-framework now I wanted to use it in an interactive(breaking-molecular-bond.json). Apart from mentioned file where do I have to make changes? I think so I also have to make changes in application.js . Please correct me if I am wrong.

Thanks,
Rishi

Piotr Janik

Apr 4, 2015, 1:12:38 PM4/4/15
to cc-dev...@googlegroups.com
Do you mean interactive property?
Just add it to the interactive JSON and it should work.

But make sure that you're using correct version of Lab Framework. Production version of Lab Framework obviously doesn't implement support of your new property.
If you open locally Lab Interactives Site (http://localhost:9292/interactives.html) change value of "Lab env" to "local". Or simply go to http://localhost:9292/interactives-local.html. That will force Lab Interactives Site to use local copy of Lab Framework (make sure that your local Lab server is running and using 9191 port).

You don't need to touch application.js.

HTH,
Piotr

----
post message :cc-dev...@googlegroups.com

rishi shah

Apr 5, 2015, 3:13:55 PM4/5/15
to cc-dev...@googlegroups.com
Hi Piotr,
Thanks for your help. I pushed my commit to add the new property in breaking-molecular-bond interactive.

Thanks,
Rishi