Dev setup problem

rishi shah

Jun 14, 2015, 4:24:26 AM6/14/15
to cc-dev...@googlegroups.com
Hi,
 While setting up lab-interactive repo on my mac machine I am facing some problems. Please help me to solve this error.
-First I installed curl and after that I ran this command - "\curl -sSL https://get.rvm.io | bash -s stable --ruby"
but it is giving me error as shown in the attached file.
Screen Shot 2015-06-14 at 1.39.32 pm.png

Sam Fentress

Jun 15, 2015, 1:00:53 PM6/15/15
to cc-dev...@googlegroups.com
Hi Rishi,

Did you try following the suggestions in the first Google result of "rvm requirements installation failed with status 1"? From this StackOverflow post, try installing Homebrew manually first. That's where the RVM installation is failing. When you have succeeded in installing Homebrew, try re-running the rvm install command.

Let me know if that works for you,
Sam

----
post message :cc-dev...@googlegroups.com