Error while making

rishi shah

Apr 2, 2015, 1:55:40 PM4/2/15
to cc-dev...@googlegroups.com
Hi,
I faced many problems while pushing my commits for lab-grapher sub module in lab repo. So I decided to re clone and re make it. But now I am facing problems while making it.I have attached one screen shot.Please have a look at it. I have cloned my fork and then install all the dependencies. After that I run "make everything" command,but it is giving me some errors.
 Please help me to solve this problem.

Best,
Rishi
Screenshot from 2015-04-02 23:10:24.png

Sam Fentress

Apr 2, 2015, 2:38:42 PM4/2/15
to cc-dev...@googlegroups.com
Hi Rishi,

This looks similar to the error that you posted about on March 21st. Did you try following the suggestions that people gave you then?

Sam

----
post message :cc-dev...@googlegroups.com

Daniel Damelin

Apr 2, 2015, 2:39:44 PM4/2/15
to cc-dev...@googlegroups.com
Hi Rishi,

Try executing the gem install charlock_holmes -v ‘0.0.9.4’  by itself to see if you can get more detail about why this is failing. Sometimes this give you finer detail about the error.

-Dan

----
post message :cc-dev...@googlegroups.com
<Screenshot from 2015-04-02 23:10:24.png>

rishi shah

Apr 2, 2015, 6:34:42 PM4/2/15
to cc-dev...@googlegroups.com
Hi,