KNOWLEDGE NEWS UPDATE

1 view

Knowledge For The Blind

Aug 17, 2017, 1:59:33 PM8/17/17
to Knowledge For The Blind
Greetings.

Attached is your copy of our news update.

Thank you for your continued interest and support of the work we are doing.

Thank you.

Iliya Buzu
Admin Assistant​
================================

KNOWLEDGE FOR THE BLIND INITIATIVE
REHAB & RESOURCE CENTRE,
No. 41 Independence Way, Kaduna
P. O. Box 2520,Kaduna,
Kaduna State
Nigeria.

T: 08023441565, 08177007190
Knowledge News Update August 17, 2017.jpg

ratnakaji dangol

Aug 23, 2017, 12:59:23 AM8/23/17
to cb...@googlegroups.com
Dear Buzu

Namaste from Nepal

Thanks for your progress. This is inform to you Light Hosue Nepal is also one of the Blind initiatives in Nepal. It specially works Education, Rehabilitation as well as medical also. I want to share with you what is the main task of your organisation and do you have any specially package of education and Rehab training. But we have package it is going old we could not update we want to update these days and need to share if yes is it possible to Nepal ?
So far now globalization of the world we are not far each other computer made us too near,

Looking for ward to you kind response pls soon.

Regards
Ratna Kaji Dangol
Executive Director
Light House Nepal