Fwd: Please donate us of your used or surplus Braille, Print and Large Print Book, Magazine, Journals, including Religious Books.

Greg Kearney

May 7, 2019, 4:06:27 PM5/7/19
to cb...@googlegroups.com

Members please take note of this request from a CBTBC member and provide what assistance you are able to offer.

Thank you.

Sent from my iPhone

Begin forwarded message:

From: "Ms. Afroza Mili" <louisbraillem...@gmail.com>
Date: May 7, 2019 at 12:36:36 PM PDT
To: in...@cbtbc.org
Subject: Please donate us of your used or surplus Braille, Print and Large Print Book, Magazine, Journals, including Religious Books.

The Honorable

Kearney,Greg

Commonwealth Braille & Talking Book Cooperative

#320 185-911 Yates Street,Victoria,BC V8V 4Y9 Canada

E-mail:   in...@cbtbc.org

Dear Honorable Kearney,Greg
Louis Braille Memorial Library for the Blind and Physically Handicapped is working for Child, Youth and Adult Blind, Deaf-Blind, Deaf, Partially Sighted, Visually Impaired, Physically Handicapped and other Disabled people in Bangladesh and our services are free for all and we provide educational facility to our member and other peoples in Bangladesh by your donation.

Our request to you, Please donate us of your used or surplus Braille, Print and Large Print Book, Magazine, Journals, including Religious Books, Please send us as above our Mailing Address by the Post Office under the title: - ( FREE MATTER FOR THE BLIND AND PHYSICALLY HANDICAPPED ).

We are also request to you, If you are not in a position to help us, we would be grateful if you could recommend other Organization, your Friend circle, Colleague, Reader they may be interested to donate us, Please publish our need in your or other Braille or Print Newspaper, Magazine and Journals.

We are waiting with fervency for your kind donation and response.
God Bless you and your family and all member of your organization today and
always..

Sincerely yours-
Ms. Afroza Mili
Chief Librarian
Louis Braille Memorial Library for the
Blind and Physically Handicapped
Plot # 11/1, Road # 06, Block # E, Section # 12,
Pallabi, Mirpur, Dhaka - 1216, Bangladesh.

If you donate us, please don't write the price of Books or materials above the Packet because later we have to pay this to our customs ,If necessary to write the price, Please write $ 0.01, and this is only for our custom fees.

Our Mailing Address is :

  OR

Malta Society Blind

May 9, 2019, 6:15:03 AM5/9/19
to cb...@googlegroups.com
Will keep you in mind dear Craig.
Regards,
John
Ing.John C.Gafa'
Secretary to the Malta Society of the Blind