Herald House Community of Christ Sings in DAISY text only format

Greg Kearney

Sep 12, 2016, 5:06:48 PM9/12/16
to cb...@googlegroups.com
Dear Cooperative members;

From time to time the Commonwealth Braille & Talking Book Cooperative is asked to assist with special book projects. We do so under the condition that we can release the work to the wider membership.

In this regard we have recently completed a DAISY text only version of a hymnal of Christian music lyrics entitled Community of Christ Sings published in print by Herald House. This title and potentially other works by Herald House in the future can be found at: www.cbtbc.org/books/heraldhouse/

As presently envisioned this DAISY hymnal would be used with a refreshable Braille display to permit blind users the same access to the word of the hymns while singing as their sighted associates.

Please feel free to access this title, add it to your collections and distribute it in accordance with your policies and national copyright laws. Should you have any questions about this work please write to in...@cbtbc.org

Thank you.

Commonwealth Braille & Talking Book Cooperative
Greg Kearney, General Manager
#320, 185-911 Yates Street
Victoria, BC V8V 4Y9
CANADA
Email: in...@cbtbc.org
Web: www.cbtbc.org

U.S. Address
2219 Melholland Road
Lawrence, KS 66047
UNITED STATES
Email: gkea...@gmail.com

Ms. Afroza Mili, Louis Braille Memorial Library for the Blind and Physically Handicapped,

Sep 14, 2016, 3:09:51 PM9/14/16
to cb...@googlegroups.com
Dear Sir / Madam,
We have website and this is under construction,
we have send our website detail within short time,

Sincerely yours-
Afroza Mili
Chief Librarian

Dear Sir/Madam
With honor to state that, Louis Braille Memorial Library for the Blind and Physically Handicapped is working for Child, Youth and Adult Blind, Deaf Blind, Deaf, Partially Sighted, Visually Impaired, Physically Handicapped and other Disabled people in Bangladesh and our services are free for all and we provide educational facility to our member and other peoples in Bangladesh by your donation.

Our request to you, Please donate us of your used or surplus Braille, Print and Large Print Book, Magazine, Journals, including Religious Books, Braille Writing Paper / Frame, Braille or Print Printer and Photocopy Machine,White Cane, Perkins Brailler, Braille and Talking Watch / Calculator, Computer, laptop and any kinds of Educational Material and Equipment’s, Please send as above our Mailing Address by the Post Office under the title: - ( FREE MATTER FOR THE BLIND AND PHYSICALLY HANDICAPPED ).

We need money for developing our Organization, If you are interested to donate us, please let us know, we will send our bank details.

We are also request to you, If you are not in a position to help us, we would be grateful if you could recommend other Organization, your Friend circle, Colleague, Reader they may be interested to donate us, Please publish our need in your or other Braille or Print Newspaper, Magazine and Journals.

We are waiting with fervency for your kind donation and response.
God Bless you.

Sincerely Yours-
Ms. Afroza Mili
Librarian

------(If you want to send us donation, Please don't write Book's price in custom label, if necessary to write book's price, please write $00.01 and please write :- DONATION FOR THE BLIND on the packet, because if you write the genuine price of donating books or materials in custom level of packet level, our custom officers will added custom charge.
If you send donation to our Organization, Please let me know how much packet you have send)-----

EXAMPLE OF A PACKET'S LABEL:--- for sending your Donation by free of postal Charge

FREE MATTER FOR THE  BLIND           AND HANDICAPPED

DONATION OF BOOK AND EDUCATIONAL MATERIALS FOR THE BLIND AND HANDICAPPED

 FROM

 MS. AFROZA MILI
 LIBRARIAN
 LOUIS BRAILLE MEMORIAL LIBRARY FOR THE
 BLIND AND PHYSICALLY HANDICAPPED
 PLOT # 11/1, ROAD # 06, BLOCK # E, SECTION # 12,
 PALLABI, MIRPUR, DHAKA – 1216, BANGLADESH.