CBTBC is now part of archive.org Archive Disability Access

1 view

Greg Kearney

Oct 8, 2018, 8:40:45 AM10/8/18
to cb...@googlegroups.com
The Commonwealth Braille and Talking Book Cooperative is pleased to now be a part of Archive.org new Archive Disability Access. This program will give your organization access to a vast array of book texts which can be converted to accessible formats in accordance with your local copyright laws.

In the coming weeks we will share with your organizations how they can be added to the archive.org database under the CBTBC's sponsorship. We will also be providing to you examples of the kind of materials this partnership will offer on our website www.cbtbc.org

If you would be interested in gaining access to the archive.org collection or wish more information please contact us.

Commonwealth Braille & Talking Book Cooperative
Greg Kearney, General Manager
#320, 185-911 Yates Street
Victoria, BC V8V 4Y9
CANADA
Email: in...@cbtbc.org
Web: www.cbtbc.org

U.S. Address
2219 Melholland Road
Lawrence, KS 66047
UNITED STATES
Email: gkea...@gmail.com

Knowledge For The Blind

Oct 9, 2018, 9:10:27 AM10/9/18
to cb...@googlegroups.com

A big congratulations to us all. This will boost our access to publications.

Andrew Gani-Ikilama
Executive Director
Knowledge For The Blind Initiative
Kaduna, Nigeria