Microsoft Narrator manual in alternative format

Greg Kearney

Jun 1, 2017, 11:55:25 PM6/1/17
to Discussion of Digital Talking Books, cb...@googlegroups.com
The Commonwealth Braille & Talking Book Cooperative has Microsoft Narrator manual in alternative formats (ePub3, DAISY, Braille BRF) if anyone is interested drop me a line.

Commonwealth Braille & Talking Book Cooperative
Greg Kearney, General Manager
#320, 185-911 Yates Street
Victoria, BC V8V 4Y9
CANADA
Email: in...@cbtbc.org
Web: www.cbtbc.org

U.S. Address
2219 Melholland Road
Lawrence, KS 66047
UNITED STATES
Email: gkea...@gmail.com

Adaptive Technology Center for the Blind (ATCB)

Jun 27, 2017, 11:04:33 PM6/27/17
to cb...@googlegroups.com
Hi Greg,
In the first, many thanks for your good job.
Would you please send me the Microsoft Narrator manual in Braille BRF format
as an attachment?
Thanks!