Talent Share updates - 13th April 2009

Ramesh Menon

Apr 13, 2009, 5:35:41 AM4/13/09
to ramesh

Dear Friends,

Welcome to visit the www.talentshare.blogspot.com site and enjoy viewing a new set of creative works by our dedicated members.

The new academic year has started in the schools and I sincerely invite you to visit the TALENT SHARE objective which is purely intended to promote creative skills of children who enjoy Non-Performing talent.

Children and their creative mind take us to different world altogether as we notice from the various drawings exhibited here by our regular members.

Please visit and encourage the children by posting your comments and guidance to their pictures and also request you to spread the word around to your friends and colleagues.

Many times we see excellent works being displayed for a few days on the school notice board and then no news about it. This repeated request to all arts and crafts teachers is to utilise this forum to promote your students creative outputs which normally goes un-recognised / un-published. If you mail a scanned copy of it to Talent Share blog, it becomes immortal.

As informed through No News 15th edition, a small gift hamper is ready for collection to those children who participated in the Talent Share Safety campaign for the month of March 2009. I sincerely thank the management of Ramada Hotel Dubai for giving gifts to the children.

Safety is not a day, or week or months objective. So, please continue to contribute your thoughts on safety or any other subjects in to creative reality at the earliest and email them in jpeg or pdf format to team1...@gmail.com.

Sincere regards,

Ramesh Menon