Getting the simple tool working

Aaron Simmons

Apr 11, 2021, 6:30:07 PM4/11/21
to cbp-users
Hi all

Assessing the potential to use the carbon benefits project for some work we are doing. I am having trouble with the simple and detailed tools.

I go through the process of setting up a site and when I get to the report section it starts the calculations but never finishes it. I tried it for a location in Australia and the US but neither of these case studies finish the calculations.

Any assistance would be gratefully accepted.

Regards
Aaron

Screenshot 2021-04-12 082932.jpg

Mike Smalligan

Apr 11, 2021, 6:41:03 PM4/11/21
to cbp-...@googlegroups.com, Easter,Mark, Milne,Eleanor
Hi Aaron,

The most common issue that prevents the calculations from completing a report is a lack of necessary data.  But there could be other issues or even a problem with the system itself.

I am cc'ing Mark Easter at CSU as he can look into the database and troubleshoot any problem in your account.

thanks,
Mike

Mike Smalligan

Aaron Simmons

Apr 11, 2021, 6:50:11 PM4/11/21
to cbp-users
Thanks Mike

A little more info. When I get to the screen prior to the calculation it tells me that all my data has been entered and the different land use types are all ticked and greyed out so I cannot click on them. See below.

Thanks
Aaron

Screenshot 2021-04-12 084905.jpg

Mike Smalligan

Apr 11, 2021, 11:54:35 PM4/11/21
to cbp-...@googlegroups.com
Hey Aaron,

If you have data entered for the initial land use, do you also have corresponding data in the baseline scenario and project scenario?

Mike

Aaron Simmons

Apr 12, 2021, 5:51:13 PM4/12/21
to cbp-users
Thanks for getting me to check that. Found the step I was missing. I was not saving the different landuses before I moved onto the next step.

Appreciate the assistance. Apologies for being daft.

Aaron

Milne,Eleanor

Apr 13, 2021, 5:10:58 AM4/13/21
to cbp-users
Dear Aaron,

Thanks a lot for letting us know and no daft about it! Yes keep hitting the Save buttons even if you think you already have.

All the best
Eleanor

Oct 7, 2021, 5:59:10 AM10/7/21
to cbp-users
HI Aaaron,

Did you manage to get the issue sorted? Mike thanks a lot for replying.

Eleanor