(CPTAC, Cell 2021) - No Phosphoproteasome functionality

Christopher Ryan Douglas

Dec 22, 2021, 4:30:18 AM12/22/21
to cbiop...@googlegroups.com
Hi there,

I was attempting to utilize the different phosphoproteasomes dropdown menu (e.g. highlighted in red below), but it doesn't have any functionality. Is this supposed to be the way it works, I thought it was supposed to have an option for all proteins characterized in the study?

'Proteogenomic and metabolomic characterization of human glioblastoma. (CPTAC, Cell 2021)'

image.png

Best,
Chris

sanderrodenburg

Dec 22, 2021, 4:35:20 AM12/22/21
to cBioPortal for Cancer Genomics Discussion Group
Hi Chris,

This dropdown does actually work, but because of the number of entries behind this menu, the UI is very slow in loading it.
This is something we need to optimize in future releases.

A workaround is to click the menu, and leave your cursor on the box. After a few seconds the menu should appear.

Best,