18 weergaven
Naar het eerste ongelezen bericht

Marialena Pouliou

ongelezen,
12 jan 2022, 14:46:2712-01-2022
aan cbiop...@googlegroups.com
Hello, I am encountering a problem in cBioPortal platform the last 24 hours.
When I am trying to load a group os patients in the "Custom Selection" section and then name my group, the above message is shown : "There was an error loading saved groups. Please try again.".

Aaron Lisman

ongelezen,
12 jan 2022, 15:07:1212-01-2022
aan Marialena Pouliou, cBioPortal for Cancer Genomics Discussion Group
Thanks for this report Marialena.  Can you send us the URL where this occurring?

On Wed, Jan 12, 2022 at 2:46 PM Marialena Pouliou <marial...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hello, I am encountering a problem in cBioPortal platform the last 24 hours.
When I am trying to load a group os patients in the "Custom Selection" section and then name my group, the above message is shown : "There was an error loading saved groups. Please try again.".

Aaron Lisman

ongelezen,
12 jan 2022, 15:20:0612-01-2022
aan Marialena Pouliou, cBioPortal for Cancer Genomics Discussion Group
Marialena,

I haven't been able to reproduce your error.

Do you know how to look at the network debugger of your browser?

In Chrome, it's View > Developer > Javascript Console
Then click on network tab.

image.png

It should give you a list of network requests, one which is probably red.  If could let us know if you see any red requests and what they are, that would be helpful.   If you can see the response error that would also be super helpful.

--Aaron

Aaron Lisman

ongelezen,
12 jan 2022, 17:55:0812-01-2022
aan Marialena Pouliou, cBioPortal for Cancer Genomics Discussion Group
Glad to hear the problem resolved.   Seems possible it had to do with different accounts.  Let us know if you encounter it again.

--Aaron
Allen beantwoorden
Auteur beantwoorden
Doorsturen