Accessing oncotree data dictionary

strig

Dec 9, 2021, 6:52:35 PM12/9/21
to cbiop...@googlegroups.com, Jonathan B Reichel

Hello,

I need help accessing the OncoTree data dictionary. We are setting up a local instance of cBioPortal with UW Medicine Dept of Lab Medicine and Pathology.  I must create metadata txt files.

This is the URL provided:

https://oncotree.mskcc.org/cdd/swagger-ui.html#/

The above site opens to:

https://keycloak.cbioportal.mskcc.org/auth/realms/msk/login-actions/authenticate?client_id=cbioportal-msk&tab_id=FV_5EI64Wxs

Locked, cannot access. Please advise?

Thank you,

Sarah

SARAH TRIGNANO, EdM
Research Coordinator
Department of Laboratory Medicine and Pathology |
Brotman Baty Institute

1959 NE Pacific Avenue, NW120  Seattle, WA 98195-7110
mobile 347-768-9490
st...@uw.edu

Pronouns: She, Her, Hers

cidimage001.gif@01D7942E.4FF212B0

Benjamin Gross

Dec 9, 2021, 7:27:14 PM12/9/21
to strig, cbiop...@googlegroups.com, Jonathan B Reichel
Hi Sarah,

You should access Oncotree at the following URL:

Swagger:

http://oncotree.info/#/home?tab=api

As a matter of fact, we are in the process of moving the OncoTree website to a new home (but the URL will not change), so there may be some intermittent service disruptions over the next couple of days.

Let us know if you have any questions or concerns.

Regards,
Benjamin

strig

Dec 16, 2021, 10:28:46 AM12/16/21
to Benjamin Gross, cbiop...@googlegroups.com, Jonathan B Reichel

Hello,

I am looking for a clearer “dictionary” for column headings that are used for  clinical data files.

https://docs.cbioportal.org/5.1-data-loading/data-loading/file-formats#clinical-data

I am seeking better info for each column heading.  Ideas?

Thanks

Sarah

SARAH TRIGNANO, EdM
mobile 347-768-9490