Msk 2022 sarcoma study

Johannes Veihelmann

Nov 10, 2022, 3:55:54 PM11/10/22
to cbiop...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

I have a question regarding the 2022 msk sarcoma study. I would need gene expression data for my research paper but I cannot seem to format the data of the downloaded .zip in a way to get a gene expression matrix out of it. I am thinking about a gene expression x patient ID matrix.

This might be the wrong adress to ask this question, but I would apreciate any kind of help, or redirect.

Sincerely,
Johannes Veihelmann

Nikolaus Schultz

Nov 10, 2022, 11:39:58 PM11/10/22
to Johannes Veihelmann, cbiop...@googlegroups.com
Hi Johannes,

There is no expression information available for that data set - only targeted DNA sequencing, which provides mutations, copy-number, and rearrangement data.

Niki.