Ontologies/vocabularies used for your clinical attributes

Amin Nematbakhsh

Jan 23, 2023, 9:56:34 PM1/23/23
to cbiop...@googlegroups.com

Dear Madam or Sir,

I am writing to you to inquire about the ontologies/vocabularies for the clinical attributes used in your valuable datasets. I would appreciate it if you let me know which community or machine-readable vocabularies like "http://ontologies.berkeleybop.org/" or "ionic.org" are used for the clinical attributes in your datasets, if there is any specific one.

Best regards,
Amin Nematbakhsh

Ritika Kundra

Jan 27, 2023, 10:36:10 AM1/27/23
to Amin Nematbakhsh, cbiop...@googlegroups.com
Hi Amin,

We maintain our own data dictionary, populated as we curate data for cBioPortal. As such it's not a formalized vocabulary that grows with the clinical data we receive. We are working on switching to a standard library but that will take some time.

Thanks,
Ritika