Information about custom analysis

Dorian Forte

Jan 17, 2023, 7:56:23 AM1/17/23
to cbiop...@googlegroups.com
To whom it may concern,

I am Dorian Forte, a Post-doc from the University of Bologna. I would like to perform a specific analysis using cbioportal for my manuscript. However, I am not sure about the analysis performed by me and probably I need a supervision. Do you have a service dedicated for this type of request?

Thank you in advance,
Dorian Forter

Alma Mater Studiorum - University of Bologna

Department of Experimental, Diagnostic and Specialty Medicine - DIMES

Institute of Hematology "L. & A. Seragnoli"- IRCCS Azienda Ospedaliero-Universitaria di Bologna

Via Massarenti, 9- 40138 Bologna, Italy

Tali Mazor

Jan 17, 2023, 9:01:19 PM1/17/23
to Dorian Forte, cbiop...@googlegroups.com
Hi Dorian,

We do not provide a support service like this for cBioPortal. Instead, I encourage you to review the resources available in the User Guide (https://docs.cbioportal.org/user-guide/), including the tutorial slide & webinars, which can help you learn how to use cBioPortal. If you have specific questions as you are using cBioPortal, feel free to reach out to this google group to ask your question.

-Tali