Own Data

Chiara L.

Dec 2, 2022, 3:40:57 PM12/2/22
to cBioPortal for Cancer Genomics Discussion Group
Hello everyone,
I was wondering if somebody know if i can upload an own created score into cbioportal to see how for example genes are mutated in my group of positive or not positive Patients based on my score ?

Thanks a lot.

Greets from Dresden,
Chiara

Priti Kumari

Dec 6, 2022, 4:31:52 PM12/6/22
to Chiara L., cBioPortal for Cancer Genomics Discussion Group
Hi Chiara,

If you have your own instance of cBioPortal and are able to import studies, you can create your own score and import it as a clinical field. You can then use the group comparison feature. For more information please refer to the tutorial on Group comparison here: https://docs.cbioportal.org/user-guide/overview/
Hope this helps.

Thank you,
Priti

Priti Kumari

Dec 7, 2022, 2:35:02 PM12/7/22
to Chiara L., cBioPortal for Cancer Genomics Discussion Group
Hi Chiara,

Just wanted to add that you can also add custom data to already existing studies in cBioPortal. You can go to the study view and click on charts -> custom data. You can then add a chart based on a list of patient<>value or sample<>value pairings. It will save to your profile if you are logged in. Please note that this feature only works for categorical data currently.

Thanks,
Priti

Chiara Löffler

Dec 8, 2022, 7:30:49 AM12/8/22
to Priti Kumari, cBioPortal for Cancer Genomics Discussion Group
Thank you a lot. These answers were very helpful!

Am Mittwoch, 7. Dezember 2022 um 20:35:00 MEZ hat Priti Kumari <prit...@gmail.com> Folgendes geschrieben: