Saltar al primer mensaje no leído

Wilhelm, Kevin

no leída,
11 jul 2023, 16:41:5311/7/23
a cbiop...@googlegroups.com

Hello,

I am trying to query the cBioPortal by gene to observe mutations in some genes of interest. I was able to query by gene earlier using the “MSK-IMPACT”, “Cancer Therapy and Clonal Hematopoiesis”, “China Pan-cancer”, and “MSK MetTropism” PanCancer studies, but when I tried to use the “Curated set of non-redundant studies” for my query, I receive the following error:

{"type":"ErrorBoundary","log":"TypeError: Cannot read properties of undefined (reading 'destroy')","url":https://www.cbioportal.org/}

Please let me know if there is anything that I can do to fix this error.

Best,

Kevin Wilhelm

Kevin Wilhelm

Ph.D. Candidate

Lichtarge Lab

Baylor College of Medicine

Houston, Texas

Kevin....@bcm.edu

Benjamin Gross

no leída,
11 jul 2023, 17:19:4411/7/23
a Wilhelm, Kevin,cbiop...@googlegroups.com
Hi Kevin,

I’m not able to recreated this issue.  Can you send me a URL to the query you are performing?

Best,
Benjamin

Benjamin Gross

no leída,
13 jul 2023, 22:13:2913/7/23
a Wilhelm, Kevin,cBioPortal for Cancer Genomics Discussion Group
Hi Kevin,

As discussed in separate/offline email, URLs appear to load correctly in Safari (at least) but not in Chrome.  I’ve created an issue on your behalf for frontend engineers to look at:

Best,
-Benjamin

On Jul 11, 2023, at 6:16 PM, Wilhelm, Kevin <Kevin....@bcm.edu> wrote:

Hello,

Please let me know if these URLs are not what you are looking for.

Kevin

From: Benjamin Gross <benjami...@gmail.com>
Date: Tuesday, July 11, 2023 at 4:19 PM
To: Wilhelm, Kevin <Kevin....@bcm.edu>
Cc: cbiop...@googlegroups.com <cbiop...@googlegroups.com>
Subject: Re: [cbioportal] Error - Query by Gene

***CAUTION:*** This email is not from a BCM Source. Only click links or open attachments you know are safe.

Wilhelm, Kevin

no leída,
17 jul 2023, 10:59:5417/7/23
a Benjamin Gross,cBioPortal for Cancer Genomics Discussion Group

Hi Benjamin,

Thank you for creating this issue (didn’t know you had a GitHub repo for this). You have been very helpful.

Best,

Kevin Wilhelm

Responder a todos
Responder al autor