TCGA Slide Images for summer research

Kathan Shah

Jun 10, 2021, 8:32:40 PM6/10/21
to cbiop...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

My name is Kathan and I am interested in using TCGA diagnostic slide images (.svs) for summer research. Since NCI has redacted them temporarily, my supervisor and I were wondering if these images are available for download on your portal's API as it is essential to our work.

Thanks,
Kathan

--
Kathan Shah
Bioengineering + Business

Nikolaus Schultz

Jun 10, 2021, 8:34:36 PM6/10/21
to Kathan Shah, cbiop...@googlegroups.com
Dear Kathan,

We do not host the slide images directly - instead, we display them through the Cancer Digital Slide Archive, which you can find at this URL:

Niki.