genie cbioportal

osman.si...@gmail.com

May 18, 2021, 12:21:51 PM5/18/21
to cBioPortal for Cancer Genomics Discussion Group
I"m only seeing GENIE Cohort v6.1-public  in the https://genie.cbioportal.org/datasets
were the genie 7.0 and 9.0/9.1 removed? Was there an issue with them? When will  they be added back?

Ritika Kundra

May 20, 2021, 7:34:34 AM5/20/21
to osman.si...@gmail.com, cBioPortal for Cancer Genomics Discussion Group
Hello,

We are working on a fix. We have updated 9.0 with 9.1 and will be making that public ASAP. Apologies for the inconvenience.

Thanks,
Ritika

On Tue, May 18, 2021, 12:21 PM osman.si...@gmail.com <osman.si...@gmail.com> wrote:
I"m only seeing GENIE Cohort v6.1-public  in the https://genie.cbioportal.org/datasets
were the genie 7.0 and 9.0/9.1 removed? Was there an issue with them? When will  they be added back?

Ritika Kundra

May 20, 2021, 2:20:08 PM5/20/21
to osman.si...@gmail.com, cBioPortal for Cancer Genomics Discussion Group
Hi Osman,

9.1 should be up now.

Thanks,
Ritika

osman siddiqui

May 31, 2021, 9:59:44 AM5/31/21
to Ritika Kundra, cBioPortal for Cancer Genomics Discussion Group
Hi Ritika
Would you be able to send the genie public panel files  and the data_gene_matrix.txt for Genie 9.1?  Or are they the same as 9.0?

Thanks

Jun 4, 2021, 9:43:04 AM6/4/21
to osman siddiqui, cBioPortal for Cancer Genomics Discussion Group
Hi Osman,

Apologies for the delay. Please find attached the panel files and the matrix file.

Thanks,
Ritika
Archive.zip