assistance oncoprint

gemma antonucci

Aug 10, 2022, 12:32:02 PM8/10/22
to cbiop...@googlegroups.com
Dear Staff,
I would like to create an oncoprint related to CNV via your portal.

why do I get the following error "Type "HETLOSS" is not valid - it must be "MISSENSE", "INFRAME", "TRUNC", "SPLICE", "PROMOTER", or "OTHER" for a mutation alteration?
 How can I solve this problem?

Thank you

Gemma Antonucci

Tali Mazor

Aug 10, 2022, 12:55:21 PM8/10/22
to gemma antonucci, cbiop...@googlegroups.com
Hi Gemma,

Can you please provide some additional information so we can better help you? Where specifically do you see this error message? Are you trying to run a query using a study in the portal or are you using your own data with the OncoPrinter tool? If you are running a query, can you please provide the specific query you are submitting? Screenshots or links are helpful for us to understand what you're doing so we can help you better.

Thanks,
Tali

Tali Mazor

Aug 10, 2022, 3:44:57 PM8/10/22
to gemma antonucci, cBioPortal for Cancer Genomics Discussion Group
Hi Gemma,

It looks like your data is not in the appropriate format. It looks like you are providing multiple genes in the same line, but the format allows for only one gene per row. On the OncoPrinter page, you can click 'Load example data' to see examples of correctly formatted data, or click 'View data format' to read the full specifications.

Please keep the google group cc'ed so others can benefit from this conversation.

-Tali

On Wed, Aug 10, 2022 at 1:03 PM gemma antonucci <gemmaan...@gmail.com> wrote:
Dear Tali,

I'm using my data with the Oncoprinter Tool.

I fixed the previous error by inserting other to the aberration type. Now I have another problem I enclose screenshoot.

Thank you for your help.

Gemma