lollipop

Ana Topf

Mar 28, 2023, 5:04:43 PM3/28/23
to cbiop...@googlegroups.com
Hello
Is the lollipop feature still working?
I used several times in the past but I cannot get it work now. There seems to be a format issue but I cannot work out what exactly is the problem.
It did work a couple of weeks ago (although not 100% correctly) but today doe not even try

Many thanks in advance!
Ana

Ana Topf, PhD
Senior Research Associate
John Walton Muscular Dystrophy Research Centre

Institute of Translational and Clinical Research
University of Newcastle
Central Parkway
Newcastle upon Tyne
NE1 3BZ
UK

Aaron L

Mar 28, 2023, 11:06:14 PM3/28/23
to Ana Topf, cbiop...@googlegroups.com
Hi Ana,

Can you send us a url where you are seeing the problem?

--Aaron