Assistance with an analysis

Alexander, Jennifer

Dec 6, 2022, 4:38:33 PM12/6/22
to cbiop...@googlegroups.com

Hi,

I was wondering if I could speak with someone briefly regarding a query I would like to conduct using your system. I am available anytime next week between 11am-4pm EST.

Looking forward to speaking with someone soon!

Best,

Jennifer

This electronic message is intended to be for the use of the named recipient, and may contain information that is confidential or privileged. This communication may contain protected health information (PHI) that is legally protected from inappropriate disclosure by the Privacy Standards of the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) and relevant Pennsylvania Laws. You can direct questions concerning PHI or HIPAA to the Corporate Compliance and Privacy Officer at (215) 707-5605. If you are not the intended recipient, please note that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, you should notify the sender immediately by telephone or by return e-mail and delete and destroy all copies of this message.

Priti Kumari

Dec 7, 2022, 2:45:20 PM12/7/22
to Alexander, Jennifer, cbiop...@googlegroups.com
Hi Jennifer,

Can you briefly explain what kind of query you are trying to run on cBioPortal?

Thank you,
Priti

Priti Kumari

Dec 12, 2022, 7:14:07 PM12/12/22
to Alexander, Jennifer, cBioPortal for Cancer Genomics Discussion Group
Hi Jeniffer,

You can use cBioPortal's Group Comparison feature for such queries. For more information please refer to the Tutorial/Webinar on Group comparison here: https://docs.cbioportal.org/user-guide/overview/
Feel free to reach out if you have further questions.

Thank you,
Priti

On Mon, Dec 12, 2022 at 3:52 PM Alexander, Jennifer <Jennifer....@fccc.edu> wrote:

Hi Priti,

Yes, I would basically like to do an age vs race query. Specifically, I would like to ask the following using your database:

1)      Are there differences between racial groups regarding a) age of onset/diagnosis and b) stage of cancer at diagnosis

Please let me know if this is possible as well as any guidance on how to complete the query.

Thanks in advance!

Jennifer