Error: Unsuccessful HTTP response, local instance

Ölsner, Laura

May 17, 2024, 5:46:55 PMMay 17
to cbiop...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

We run a local docker instance of cBioportal on our server, which is not connected to the internet. We've come across a problem when we've tried to select the 'groups'-tab in the study-View. (select study --> explore selected studies --> select 'Groups'-tab in the upper right corner)
"Error: Unsuccessful HTTP response"
I thank you very much in advance for your help.

Laura

Bitte beachten Sie die Hinweise des Universitätsklinikums Würzburg zu Datenschutz<https://www.ukw.de/recht/datenschutz/>, Vertraulichkeit<https://www.ukw.de/recht/vertraulichkeit/> und Nachhaltigkeit<https://www.ukw.de/klinikumsleitung-und-verwaltung/stabsstelle-nachhaltigkeit/startseite/>!

lisman...@gmail.com

May 20, 2024, 12:27:39 PMMay 20
to cBioPortal for Cancer Genomics Discussion Group
Hi Laura, can you open your browser's debugging console.  In the network tab, you should see the request which errors and see some detail about the error message.  This would help us figure out what's happening.

de Bruijn, Ino

Jun 5, 2024, 3:10:10 AMJun 5
to lisman...@gmail.com, cBioPortal for Cancer Genomics Discussion Group, Oels...@ukw.de

Adding Laura back to CC –

Has your issue been resolved?

Thanks!

Ino

Please note that this e-mail and any files transmitted from
Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center may be privileged, confidential,
and protected from disclosure under applicable law. If the reader of
you are hereby notified that any reading, dissemination, distribution,
copying, or other use of this communication or any of its attachments
is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in
error, please notify the sender immediately by replying to this message
and deleting this message, any attachments, and all copies and backups
from your computer.

Disclaimer ID:MSKCC

Ölsner, Laura

Jun 5, 2024, 3:19:07 AMJun 5
to de Bruijn, Ino, lisman...@gmail.com, cBioPortal for Cancer Genomics Discussion Group
Hi Ino,

yes, the issue has been resolved. It was due to some internal problems with loading OncoKB.

Thank you

Laura

Bitte beachten Sie die Hinweise des Universitätsklinikums Würzburg zu Datenschutz<https://www.ukw.de/recht/datenschutz/>, Vertraulichkeit<https://www.ukw.de/recht/vertraulichkeit/> und Nachhaltigkeit<https://www.ukw.de/klinikumsleitung-und-verwaltung/stabsstelle-nachhaltigkeit/startseite/>!

________________________________
Hi Laura, can you open your browser's debugging console. In the network tab, you should see the request which errors and see some detail about the error message. This would help us figure out what's happening. On Friday, May 17, 2024 at 5: 46: 55
On Friday, May 17, 2024 at 5:46:55 PM UTC-4 Ölsner, Laura wrote:
Hello,

We run a local docker instance of cBioportal on our server, which is not connected to the internet. We've come across a problem when we've tried to select the 'groups'-tab in the study-View. (select study --> explore selected studies --> select 'Groups'-tab in the upper right corner)
"Error: Unsuccessful HTTP response"
I thank you very much in advance for your help.

Laura

Bitte beachten Sie die Hinweise des Universitätsklinikums Würzburg zu Datenschutz<https://www.ukw.de/recht/datenschutz/<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https:/www.ukw.de/recht/datenschutz/__;!!KVWo1iE!RxpqV9uJq9uBnU1eo068Mx6Tk_NRlmJozHC9iwT5GwS8KaHAQzltPvsnvz-aCH3t5DvFJqiBUF_UxKlFTpgvtQ$>>, Vertraulichkeit<https://www.ukw.de/recht/vertraulichkeit/<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https:/www.ukw.de/recht/vertraulichkeit/__;!!KVWo1iE!RxpqV9uJq9uBnU1eo068Mx6Tk_NRlmJozHC9iwT5GwS8KaHAQzltPvsnvz-aCH3t5DvFJqiBUF_UxKnpt0F99A$>> und Nachhaltigkeit<https://www.ukw.de/klinikumsleitung-und-verwaltung/stabsstelle-nachhaltigkeit/startseite/<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https:/www.ukw.de/klinikumsleitung-und-verwaltung/stabsstelle-nachhaltigkeit/startseite/__;!!KVWo1iE!RxpqV9uJq9uBnU1eo068Mx6Tk_NRlmJozHC9iwT5GwS8KaHAQzltPvsnvz-aCH3t5DvFJqiBUF_UxKkib9O-lA$>>!

de Bruijn, Ino

Jun 5, 2024, 3:33:18 AMJun 5
to Ölsner, Laura, lisman...@gmail.com, cBioPortal for Cancer Genomics Discussion Group

Glad to hear it!

Thanks!

Ino

From: Ölsner, Laura <Oels...@ukw.de>
Date: Wednesday, June 5, 2024 at 9:18 AM
To: de Bruijn, Ino <debr...@mskcc.org>, lisman...@gmail.com <lisman...@gmail.com>, cBioPortal for Cancer Genomics Discussion Group <cbiop...@googlegroups.com>

Hi Ino, yes, the issue has been resolved. It was due to some internal problems with loading OncoKB. Thank you Laura Bitte beachten Sie die Hinweise des Universitätsklinikums Würzburg zu Datenschutz<https: //urldefense. com/v3/__https: //www. ukw. de/recht/datenschutz/__;!!KVWo1iE!RBl3PzpxcOWKPQuDoINIk1XXjL-lZS7uIRlbLepJoQkvm2Y-9iPxtGQM4OoLRBSpatfKyVXbNZveTG8qDA$>,

Bitte beachten Sie die Hinweise des Universitätsklinikums Würzburg zu Datenschutz<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://www.ukw.de/recht/datenschutz/__;!!KVWo1iE!RBl3PzpxcOWKPQuDoINIk1XXjL-lZS7uIRlbLepJoQkvm2Y-9iPxtGQM4OoLRBSpatfKyVXbNZveTG8qDA$<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https:/www.ukw.de/recht/datenschutz/__;!!KVWo1iE!RxpqV9uJq9uBnU1eo068Mx6Tk_NRlmJozHC9iwT5GwS8KaHAQzltPvsnvz-aCH3t5DvFJqiBUF_UxKlFTpgvtQ$>>,Vertraulichkeit<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://www.ukw.de/recht/vertraulichkeit/__;!!KVWo1iE!RBl3PzpxcOWKPQuDoINIk1XXjL-lZS7uIRlbLepJoQkvm2Y-9iPxtGQM4OoLRBSpatfKyVXbNZuGmTm4Rw$<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https:/www.ukw.de/recht/vertraulichkeit/__;!!KVWo1iE!RxpqV9uJq9uBnU1eo068Mx6Tk_NRlmJozHC9iwT5GwS8KaHAQzltPvsnvz-aCH3t5DvFJqiBUF_UxKnpt0F99A$>>und Nachhaltigkeit<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://www.ukw.de/klinikumsleitung-und-verwaltung/stabsstelle-nachhaltigkeit/startseite/__;!!KVWo1iE!RBl3PzpxcOWKPQuDoINIk1XXjL-lZS7uIRlbLepJoQkvm2Y-9iPxtGQM4OoLRBSpatfKyVXbNZtitz6dEQ$<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https:/www.ukw.de/klinikumsleitung-und-verwaltung/stabsstelle-nachhaltigkeit/startseite/__;!!KVWo1iE!RxpqV9uJq9uBnU1eo068Mx6Tk_NRlmJozHC9iwT5GwS8KaHAQzltPvsnvz-aCH3t5DvFJqiBUF_UxKkib9O-lA$>>!
--
Youreceived this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "cBioPortal for Cancer Genomics Discussion Group" group.

Shaun Bruner

Jun 11, 2024, 11:34:13 AMJun 11
to cBioPortal for Cancer Genomics Discussion Group
Hi Laura,

Could you expand on what the issues regarding loading OncoKB were and how you resolved that? Such as changing configurations in the properties file or anything?

I am dealing with the same Groups problem and have tried other solutions that haven't resolved the issue yet.

Thank you!

Shaun Bruner