Uploading public data

Tobochnik, Steven D.,MD

Mar 14, 2023, 5:56:39 PM3/14/23
to cbiop...@googlegroups.com, Ligon, Keith L.,MD, PhD
Hi cBioPortal team,

I am submitting a manuscript that requires all cancer sequencing data to be publicly available to reviewers, and was hoping to use the cBioPortal. My project involves glioma sequencing data from the DFCI Neuro-Oncology cohort, which overlaps in part with the currently available DFCI-Profile Glioma Cohort 2013-2018, but includes additional newer data as well.

Would it be possible to upload this additional dataset, and if so, what would the timeframe be?

Thanks so much,
Steven

--
Steven Tobochnik, MD
Associate Neurologist, Brigham and Women's Hospital

The information in this e-mail is intended only for the person to whom it is addressed.  If you believe this e-mail was sent to you in error and the e-mail contains patient information, please contact the Mass General Brigham Compliance HelpLine at https://www.massgeneralbrigham.org/complianceline .

Please note that this e-mail is not secure (encrypted).  If you do not wish to continue communication over unencrypted e-mail, please notify the sender of this message immediately.  Continuing to send or respond to e-mail after receiving this message means you understand and accept this risk and wish to continue to communicate over unencrypted e-mail.

Ligon, Keith L.,MD, PhD

Mar 14, 2023, 5:56:44 PM3/14/23
to Tobochnik, Steven D.,MD, cbiop...@googlegroups.com

Just to clarify I think we would be releasing on the GENIE cBio which is where our prior larger set is located for registered public access.

Nikolaus Schultz

Mar 15, 2023, 10:07:28 AM3/15/23
to Ligon, Keith L.,MD, PhD, Tobochnik, Steven D.,MD, cbiop...@googlegroups.com, Kundra, Ritika, Madupuri, Ramyasree/Sloan Kettering Institute
Hi Keith, Steven,

Ritika and her team (cc’d) will be able to help with this.

Just one detail for clarification: The data will be made available on the public cBioPortal (cbioporrtal.org), not the GENIE portal.

Niki.