https://repo.spring.io/... Unauthorized

bront...@gmail.com

Jan 12, 2022, 5:43:44 PM1/12/22
to cBioPortal for Cancer Genomics Discussion Group
Hi,

I am trying to build version 3.7.22 with Maven v3.8.4, and I am getting this error. I have tried deleting ~/.m2/ repository with no luck (https://groups.google.com/g/cbioportal/c/bJwc61c59Vk/m/uKHrBgoiBgAJ?pli=1).

 Failed to execute goal org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-dependency-plugin:3.0.0:unpack (unpack) on project cbioportal: Unable to find/resolve artifact.: Failed to read artifact descriptor for com.github.cbioportal:cbioportal-frontend:jar:v3.7.23: Could not transfer artifact com.github.cbioportal:cbioportal-frontend:pom:v3.7.23 from/to plugins-release (https://repo.spring.io/plugins-release): authentication failed for https://repo.spring.io/plugins-release/com/github/cbioportal/cbioportal-frontend/v3.7.23/cbioportal-frontend-v3.7.23.pom, status: 401 Unauthorized

Any suggestions would be very much appreciated.

Thank you,

bront

Ino de Bruijn

Jan 12, 2022, 6:58:11 PM1/12/22
to bront...@gmail.com, cBioPortal for Cancer Genomics Discussion Group
Hi Bront,

Thanks for reaching out!

This should be addressed in latest master branch of the backend. Could you try to pull it? Let us know if it doesn't work for you

Thank you!
Ino

bront...@gmail.com

Jan 19, 2022, 10:43:22 AM1/19/22
to cBioPortal for Cancer Genomics Discussion Group
Ino,

All is working now. Many thanks.

bront