Pular para a primeira mensagem não lida

Shing Ho Vincent Chan

não lida,
11 de jan. de 2022, 10:26:1111/01/2022
para cbiop...@googlegroups.com
To whom it may concern,

This is Chan Shing Ho Vincent who is working on the school statistic project by using cBioportal dataset. Since I have to create the COX ph model by using R. Therefore, I would like to download some raw data.
By selecting the atlas project of liver cancer. I am able to get the details from that project. I then create my group of interest which is Nek2:exp>1 and Nek2:exp<-0.5.

However, after creating these two groups and in the interface of comparison, I am not able to download the raw data of clinical one. At the same time, I actually want to use those raw data to create Cox ph model including different parameter like aneuploidy score,  winter hypoxia score etc. May I ask how can I able to download the data with sorting of these two group? Thank you very much.

Regards,
Vincent

JJ Gao

não lida,
11 de jan. de 2022, 17:11:1911/01/2022
para Shing Ho Vincent Chan, cbiop...@googlegroups.com
Hi Vincent,

There are various options to download data in the various pages. The most convenient way to download data for a single study is open the study view page (https://www.cbioportal.org/study/summary?id=lihc_tcga_pan_can_atlas_2018) and click the download button after the study name. You then add your group assignments to the clinical data file for your analysis.

image.png

Please feel free to contact us for additional questions.

Best,
-JJ

Responder a todos
Responder ao autor