Mistake notification from Aroa Soriano

Soriano Fernandez, Aroa

Jul 20, 2021, 1:54:14 PMJul 20
to cbiop...@googlegroups.com

Hello,

I would like to inform that I have detected a mistake in the gene FGFR1, the variant N546K is classified as biological significance unknown (OncoKB) but in OncoKB the equivalent variant N577K is classified as known oncogenic. Probably is a misunderstanding between equivalent variants.

Kind regards

Aroa

Aroa Soriano Fernández, PhD

Laboratory of Translational Research in Child and Adolescent Cancer
Vall d'Hebron Institut de Recerca (VHIR)
Collserola Building, Lab 207-208
Passeig Vall d'Hebron 119-129
08035 Barcelona, Spain
+34934894270
aroa.s...@vhir.org

pr...@ds.dfci.harvard.edu

Jul 22, 2021, 12:00:42 PMJul 22
to cbiop...@googlegroups.com, Soriano Fernandez, Aroa
Hi Aroa,

Thank you for reporting this issue. We are working on a fix and will get back to your as soon as possible.

Thanks,
Priti