Some functions are not working in oncoprintjs library

Ahmad Saqib

Nov 28, 2022, 10:25:03 AM11/28/22
to cbiop...@googlegroups.com
Dear Team,

Greetings of the day.

I am using npm oncoprintjs library to integrate the Oncoprint chart in our web application. I am able to plot the chart. However when I am using the built in functions for zoom and legends i.e setZoom, showTrackLegends etc, these things are not working for me.

There is no official documentation available for this library. Please provide me the appropriate solution for it so that I could use these functions provided by the oncoprintjs library.

Thanks
Saqib Iqbal

Aaron L

Nov 28, 2022, 12:13:11 PM11/28/22
to Ahmad Saqib, cbiop...@googlegroups.com
Hi Ahmad,

Are there error messages which appear in the js console of your browser when you try to, say, zoom?

Ahmad Saqib

Nov 28, 2022, 9:57:51 PM11/28/22
to Aaron L, cbiop...@googlegroups.com
Hi Aaron,

When I am using onconprint.setZoom(x,y) function and passing the number values of x and y, it is just showing undefined on JS console.

The second thing is that I want to use gradient instead of plain rgba colors. When I am using type as gradient inside track_params, it is just showing me the plain rgba colors.

I want to implement this functionality like it is used on Cbio portal. However due to lack of documentation i am not able to implement it fully.

If you have any suggestions that how to add these functionalities in Angular then please let me know about the same.

Thank you
Saqib Iqbal