Some Feature Requests

Zhengyang Yan

Jun 28, 2024, 12:14:13 PMJun 28
to cbioportal
Dear reasearchers of cbiopotral,
I am  a medical students from China, i am conducting a study on LUAD and i am searching for the gene panels of MSK-IMPACT project.
I try to find out the genepanel  list of the MSK-IMPACT project like  "MSK-IMPACT341" ,"MSK-IMPACT410","MSK-IMPACT468","MSK-IMPACT505","MSK-IMPACT-HEME-400" ,"MSK-IMPACT-HEME-468" ,but now I still find it hard to identify which genes on these lists.  I wonder if you can send me the gene lists of the genepanel that I mentioned above.
thank you for considering my request. i am looking forward to the possibility of exploring the gene lists from MSK-IMPACT project in more details.

Warm regards,

JJ Gao

Jun 28, 2024, 12:16:30 PMJun 28
to Zhengyang Yan, cbioportal