Hide Clinical data tab

Juan Antonio Raygoza Garay

Jul 13, 2024, 12:18:38 PM (14 days ago) Jul 13
to cBioPortal for Cancer Genomics Discussion Group
Hi, I would like to know if anyone know of an configuration option to not show tha clinical data tab as a table at all. Or where in the code I can disable that?  i want to show the graphs but not allow to copy or download any data.

Please no answers like why do you want to do it. I'm not here for a philosophical discussion about the whys of this. I just want to know how to do it.

Thanks

Nikolaus Schultz

Jul 17, 2024, 10:19:02 AM (10 days ago) Jul 17
to Juan Antonio Raygoza Garay, cBioPortal for Cancer Genomics Discussion Group
Hi,

There is not currently a way to do this easily … but it has been requested before and we are thinking about ways to implement this.

Niki.

Aaron L

Jul 17, 2024, 1:30:43 PM (10 days ago) Jul 17
to Nikolaus Schultz, Juan Antonio Raygoza Garay, cBioPortal for Cancer Genomics Discussion Group
Juan,
This being an open source project, you would be welcome to work on adding this functionality if it's important to you.  Happy to advise.
--Aaron

JJ Gao

Jul 18, 2024, 4:21:22 PM (9 days ago) Jul 18
to Aaron L, Nikolaus Schultz, Juan Antonio Raygoza Garay, cBioPortal for Cancer Genomics Discussion Group
Just to add that while it's not possible to high the clinical data tab, there is a feature to disable download from the tab and other places. By set skin.hide_download_controls=true