how to download "TCGA RNA Seq V2 RSEM" full table

已查看 549 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

Tang, Xing (xing)

未读,
2014年4月17日 19:25:282014/4/17
收件人 cbiop...@googlegroups.com

Hi,

I want to perform clustering analysis of patients and genes based on the z-score cbioportal has provided. However, they only provide download by each gene. I further checked https://tcga-data.nci.nih.gov/tcga/dataAccessMatrix.htm. This website provides only expression profile instead of z-score. Is there  a way that I can download z-score for all genes? Thanks!

Xing Tang

JianJiong Gao

未读,
2014年4月18日 22:42:582014/4/18
收件人 tang...@osu.edu、cbiop...@googlegroups.com
Hi Xing,

The z-scores were calculated by our in-house procedure, but currently
we are not providing batch download for our datasets. Sorry about
that. They maybe available for download on the cBioPortal in the
future. For the moment, you could download the data from TCGA data
portal or Broad Firehose (http://gdac.broadinstitute.org/) and
calculate the zscore with your own script.

Best,
-JJ
> --

russ....@gmail.com

未读,
2015年4月20日 10:06:492015/4/20
收件人 cbiop...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I wanted to bump this thread and see if there has been any movement towards providing a direct download of these data. Across the various listservs it seems that quite a lot of people are interested in these data, and recalculating these values by hand would require a bit of effort even for an experienced computational biologist. Is there a repository of the z-scores somewhere?

-Russ
回复全部
回复作者
转发