About MAPPYACTS showcase dataset in cbioportal.org

MARCHAIS ANTONIN

Nov 9, 2022, 11:36:35 AM11/9/22
to cbiop...@googlegroups.com, ADAM-DE-BEAUMAIS TIPHAINE, DROIT Robin, RONDOF WINDY

Dear Cbioportal.org management team,

I'm in charge of the retrospective analysis of pediatric cohort in Gustave Roussy.

We would like to transfer a minimal cbioportal dataset of the MAPPYACTS cohort (700+ relapse pediatric patients) on cbioportal.org.

What are the requirements and procedures to organize this transfer ?

Thank you

Best

Antonin

Antonin Marchais, PhD, HDR

Osteosarcoma research team,

Computational precision medicine in pediatric oncology team,

Department of Pediatric and Adolescent Oncology,

Tumour Immunology and anti-cancer immunotherapy Unit

Phone: +33(0)616384531

1646995679137

Sjoerd van Hagen

Nov 11, 2022, 7:55:29 AM11/11/22
to MARCHAIS ANTONIN, cbiop...@googlegroups.com, ADAM-DE-BEAUMAIS TIPHAINE, DROIT Robin, RONDOF WINDY, Kundra, Ritika/Sloan Kettering Institute
Hi Antonin,

Great that you would like to contribute data to the public cBioPortal installation!

Ritika (in CC) would be the person to talk to about this.

Best,

Sjoerd.

---

Sjoerd van Hagen

Team Lead cBioPortal & Open Targets

E sjo...@thehyve.nl

T +31 30 700 9713

MARCHAIS ANTONIN

Nov 14, 2022, 4:34:14 AM11/14/22
to Sjoerd van Hagen, cbiop...@googlegroups.com, ADAM-DE-BEAUMAIS TIPHAINE, DROIT Robin, RONDOF WINDY, Kundra, Ritika/Sloan Kettering Institute
Dear Rikita,
Great to meet you, should we organize a brief discussion to present what we would like to include in cbioportal.org ?
Best,

Antonin

Antonin Marchais, PhD, HDR
Osteosarcoma research team,
Computational precision medicine in pediatric oncology team,
Department of Pediatric and Adolescent Oncology,
Tumour Immunology and anti-cancer immunotherapy Unit
Phone: +33(0)616384531

Nov 14, 2022, 10:09:01 AM11/14/22
to ANTONIN....@gustaveroussy.fr, sjo...@thehyve.nl, cbiop...@googlegroups.com, TIPHAINE.ADA...@gustaveroussy.fr, Robin...@gustaveroussy.fr, WINDY....@gustaveroussy.fr

Yes, that sounds good.

These times work best for me this week:

Tuesday (15th): 2pm-2pm EST

Wednesday (16th): 12:30-2pm EST

Friday (18th): 10:30am-1:30pm  EST

Thanks,

Ritika

*** Only open attachments or links from trusted senders. Report phishing to inf...@mskcc.org ***

Please note that this e-mail and any files transmitted from
Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center may be privileged, confidential,
and protected from disclosure under applicable law. If the reader of
you are hereby notified that any reading, dissemination, distribution,
copying, or other use of this communication or any of its attachments
is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in
error, please notify the sender immediately by replying to this message
and deleting this message, any attachments, and all copies and backups
from your computer.

MARCHAIS ANTONIN

Nov 16, 2022, 5:48:40 AM11/16/22
to kun...@mskcc.org, sjo...@thehyve.nl, cbiop...@googlegroups.com, ADAM-DE-BEAUMAIS TIPHAINE, DROIT Robin, RONDOF WINDY
Dear Ritika,
Sorry for my late reply, none of these times are compatible with my agenda.
When are you available next week ?

Best

Antonin