Database query

e...@clab.ventures

Jul 28, 2021, 11:23:09 AMJul 28
to cbiop...@googlegroups.com

Dear Sir/Madam,

My name is Eva Benyei, a junior project manager of cLAB Ventures, an oncology-focused network of innovators, investors, pharmaceuticals, and international organisations. We aim to support startups that are developing solutions in the oncology sphere.

We are building a directory of health and genomics data for our portfolio companies. I am writing to request permission for listing your database in the directory. We would display the name, the link of the database and a brief introduction; we do not use or acquire data.

I would be happy to discuss this further if you have any questions.

Could you please direct me to your colleague if you are not the correct person to contact with this query?

Kind regards,

Eva

Eva Bernadett Benyei

Junior Project Manager