Installation help with docker-compose

Xiaoli Zhang

Aug 19, 2022, 9:35:46 AM8/19/22
to cBioPortal for Cancer Genomics Discussion Group
Hello,

I am installing cBioportal with command: docker-compose up. But I can not open the page after the settings. Here is the error logs:
2022-08-11 12.31.35.png

Could you help to take a check what possible problems could be? Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Xiaoli

Benjamin Gross

Aug 19, 2022, 10:32:44 AM8/19/22
to Xiaoli Zhang, cBioPortal for Cancer Genomics Discussion Group
Hi Xiaoli,

Its clear from the log snippet that the cbioportal-session-database (used by the cbioportal session service) is not accessible.  I think there may have been an issue creating the cbioportal-database.

Did you run the init.sh script before running docker-compose?

Best,
Benjamin

On Aug 19, 2022, at 5:27 AM, Xiaoli Zhang <xiaol...@gmail.com> wrote:

Hello,

I am installing cBioportal with command: docker-compose up. But I can not open the page after the settings. Here is the error logs:
<2022-08-11 12.31.35.png>

Could you help to take a check what possible problems could be? Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Xiaoli

<2022-08-11 12.31.35.png>

Xiaoli Zhang

Aug 30, 2022, 8:55:29 AM8/30/22
to cBioPortal for Cancer Genomics Discussion Group
Hello again,

It was some internal system setting issues. It is fixed now. Thanks for your suggestions.

Regards,
Xiaoli