Boston-area cBioPortal instructional demos

Tali Mazor

Mar 14, 2019, 3:59:13 PM3/14/19
to Tali Mazor

We are excited to announce an upcoming live instructional demo of the cBioPortal for Cancer Genomics (http://www.cbioportal.org/) open to anyone in the Boston area. The demo will cover the basic analysis & visualization features of cBioPortal as well as several advanced analysis features, including:

• Study view & patient view

• Running & modifying queries

• Resources integrated into cBioPortal

• mRNA/protein expression and DNA methylation data

• Identifying and querying a user-defined subset of samples

• Virtual Studies

• Onco Query Language

• Resources to get additional help

Who should attend: Scientists interested in integrating data and resources available on cBioPortal into their research are highly encouraged to attend. The event is appropriate for users across a range of experience levels with cBioPortal.

When: Monday March 25, 9-10:30am or Tuesday April 23, 4-5:30pm

Where: Dana-Farber Cancer Institute (360 Longwood Ave, Boston), Room LC9340

RSVP: https://goo.gl/forms/QafKrcKEuVBSzidM2

Space is limited so RSVP is required. If you cannot attend this time, we will hold this workshop again in the future.

This event will not be live-streamed or recorded. We plan to host a webinar in the future for users in other locations. Follow our twitter account (https://twitter.com/cbioportal) or sign-up for our email news alerts (http://groups.google.com/group/cbioportal-news/boxsubscribe) to be notified when a webinar is scheduled.

Questions? Contact Tali Mazor (tma...@jimmy.harvard.edu)