• Study view & patient view
• Running & modifying queries
• Resources integrated into cBioPortal
• mRNA/protein expression and DNA methylation data
• Identifying and querying a user-defined subset of samples
• Virtual Studies
• Onco Query Language
• Resources to get additional help
Who should attend: Scientists interested in integrating data and resources available on cBioPortal into their research are highly encouraged to attend. The event is appropriate for users across a range of experience levels with cBioPortal.
When: Tuesday October 23, 9-10:30am or Thursday November 15, 4-5:30pm
Where: Dana-Farber Cancer Institute (360 Longwood Ave, Boston), Room LC9340
Space is limited so RSVP is required. If you cannot attend this time, we will hold this workshop again in the future.