cBioPortal Major Release

Jianjiong Gao

Dec 10, 2014, 11:37:56 AM12/10/14
to cbiopor...@googlegroups.com, cbiop...@googlegroups.com
We are excited to announce that we have updated the cBioPortal for
Cancer Genomics (http://cbioportal.org) with several new datasets and
features, including:

New TCGA data:
* Added complete and up-to-date clinical data for all TCGA provisional studies
* All TCGA data updated to the Firehose run of July 15, 2014
* New TCGA provisional studies: Esophageal cancer, Pheochromocytoma
and Paraganglioma (PCPG)
* New published TCGA studies: Thyroid Cancer and Kindney Chrompophobe

Added data of 172 samples from 4 published studies:
* Cholangiocarcinoma (National University of Singapore, Nature Genetics 2012)
* Cholangiocarcinoma (National Cancer Centre of Singapore, Nature
Genetics 2013)
* Intrahepatic Cholangiocarcinoma (Johns Hopkins University, Nature
Genetics 2013)
* Bladder Cancer (MSKCC, Eur Urol 2014)

New features:
* Redesigned Mutual Exclusivity tab
* Added correlation scores for scatter plots on the Plots tab
* Download links to GenomeSpace

Best,
The cBioPortal Team
http://cbioportal.org