2nd ICC-10

Patrick M. Stoehr

Jan 20, 2010, 3:41:52 PM1/20/10
to cb...@googlegroups.com

We doing a 2nd ICC-10 this week?

Michelle Mackey

Jan 20, 2010, 4:01:33 PM1/20/10
to cb...@googlegroups.com
we have an officer's meeting tonight at 10pm server right?  sorry wasn't online last night.  Real Life sorta took over and a good book to read. I'll be on tonight.  Serafeen

Mike Abbott

Jan 20, 2010, 4:05:27 PM1/20/10
to cb...@googlegroups.com
Not it!!

Patrick M. Stoehr

Jan 20, 2010, 4:05:10 PM1/20/10
to cb...@googlegroups.com

I won’t be on tonight, but if we have enough interested for another ICC tomorrow, I can make that.

David

Jan 20, 2010, 4:08:15 PM1/20/10
to cb...@googlegroups.com
You guys are probably missing some input, seeing as how you are talking in the CBHG group.
--
"Every new beginning comes from some other beginning's end"
                                                                         -Semisonic

Michelle Mackey

Jan 20, 2010, 4:12:47 PM1/20/10
to cb...@googlegroups.com
yes i realized that after i posted...sorry guys

Kenneth McIntyre

Jan 20, 2010, 5:03:25 PM1/20/10
to cb...@googlegroups.com
What!?!?!?! CBHG is alive? I didn't get any notice on ICC-1. What nights are we running? Are you looking for volunteers?

Ummm In Waiting

Zug-Zug

Ken McIntyre
MacD...@gmail.com, kmac...@earthlink.net

GroundChuck

Jan 21, 2010, 9:06:18 AM1/21/10
to cb...@googlegroups.com
Hey Mac,

Most of the active CBHG players have joined Corsets and Beers. We are now running 2 10 man groups in ICC10. One group runs Tues/Wed, the other Wed/Sun. 25 mans are on Thursday. If you are interested, let Dakir, GroundChuck, or Serafeen know.

Chuck
http://www.totalmotorcycle.com/photos/2003models/2003-Suzuki-TL1000Rb.jpg