Call for workshop papers for Canadian Business History Workshop, Waterloo, Nov. 14th, 2014

Andrew Ross

Aug 1, 2014, 11:33:36 AM8/1/14
to cbh...@googlegroups.com
We are in the midst of planning the Fifth Canadian Business History Workshop in Waterloo on Friday November 14th, and are still looking for one or two more workshop papers to discuss. If anyone in the group has a paper or knows someone who would benefit from workshopping (graduate students welcome), I encourage them to get in touch directly with David Smith (Wilfrid Laurier University) who is organizing the fall workshop. Please get in touch ASAP since if we do not get any papers from within the group network, we will want to put out a wider call.

David's email is das...@wlu.ca.

Cheers,
Andrew Ross (jar...@uoguelph.ca)

Andrew Smith

Aug 2, 2014, 5:50:48 AM8/2/14
to cbh...@googlegroups.com, Andrew Ross
You should invite Keith Neilson of RMC to talk about his current research on the Imperial Munitions Board. He will be publishing a paper on this research for our edited collection on International Business and the First World War.

Andrew Smith

--

---

Andrew Thomson

Aug 6, 2014, 3:43:25 PM8/6/14
to cbh...@googlegroups.com, Andrew Ross
If another Andrew could interject, I think this sounds great.

Andy Thomson