Speed Dating for Jewish Young Adults

Jews' Next Dor

Mar 27, 2012, 8:40:48 PM3/27/12
to cbd...@googlegroups.com, sfba...@yahoogroups.com, ISO General
REGISTRATION CLOSING SOON - RESERVE YOUR SPOT TODAY AT http://www.jvalley.org/svyad

Inline image 2

When: 9pm-11:30pm, Saturday, March 31, 2012

Where: Campbell, CA. – Register at  http://www.jvalley.org/svyad for the address.

Are you looking to meet local Jewish singles? Is someone bugging you to start dating a nice Jewish guy or gal? Here’s your chance to put your best foot forward and date a whole bunch in a single night with Jewish Speed Dating for Jewish 20 & 30 somethings! Secure your spot by registering at http://www.jvalley.org/svyad, by Noon on March 29, 2012. Your $10 registration fee not only secures you’re spot, but also includes Kosher food and 1 free beer ticket.
Space is limited, so RSVP today! The Campbell location will be sent to confirmed registrants the week before the event.

Contact JewsN...@beth-david.org with questions.

Speed Dating for Jewish Young Adults is brought to you by Jews’ Next Dor, SYVAD, and TKEYA. It is made possible by the Lauren Y. Seagall fund for Jewish singles.

speed-dating_v4.jpg